Monday, November 24, 2008

Book Craze

I've been doing a lot of reading lately. I've never really been interested in reading these things called books. I've picked up some here and there over the years but nothing really grabbed my attention. Recently, however, I've read a whole series and I'm almost half-way done with another. All of these reading has really started to feed a fire of which has been building in me for sometime.

My imagination has really been a big part of my life. Being the youngest of two kids, I had to entertain myself a lot. Especially, being three years younger than my sister, we didn't have much in common. I've thought of stories, some more in depth than others. I really enjoy thinking of stories, but I've never really thought of writing them down, until now.

I'll be posting the summary of two of my main stories. I really want to know everyone's honest opinion; the good, the bad and the ugly. I can't do any growing if I can't get any feedback. Both stories could easily be brought into a book setting, I've got plenty of imagination. I won't be posting them for a day or so. But please check them out...Thank you in advance.

0 comments: