Monday, April 23, 2012

More travels

No, I'm not posting pictures of our trip to California; although I should be since that was over a week ago (but I'm actually supposed to be working on homework right now...). 

My wonderful wife has found a job West of the Mississippi.  We are moving to the Phoenix area around the third week in May.  We are super excited about it and can't wait to be back West.  We have been looking for a job for several months and this seems to be the best fit for our family at this time.  She will be working at an orthopedic physical therapy clinic.  We will be about 5 hours from her family and a pretty good distance away from mine. It will be an adjustment, for sure.  We are unsure which area of Phoenix because there are three different clinics that are possibilities and we want to be closest to the clinic where she works.  We most likely will find out which clinic she will be working with when we move there so we will be in limbo until then as to where we may live.  We have several friends in the area that have offered lodging if needed.  Hopefully, we can just move there, find a place in a day or two, and move in.  

As for me, I will apply to ASU's Marriage and Family Therapy Program for Fall '13 and hope to get in.  In the meantime, I will be Mr. Mom and maybe pick up a part time job, if needed.  

2 comments:

Brandie said...

is there a dislike button on this??
:( :( :(

Matt and Autumn Stone said...

Sad!!! Who will we eat sushi with when we visit LA?? Well, I am happy for you guys and sure will love the adventure!