Monday, April 28, 2008

First one

How many times I've thought, "Hmm, I really would like to talk and not have any one interrupt me!" Now I can. I'm so incredibly happy! Today, I complete my first tell all. I'm very happy with my life and really don't want to change too much. There are some things that if I really worked at it, I could change, but who wants to work?

One day, when I'm awfully low...I might try to understand more about my life, what I want to be when I grow up, what kind of life I will have, and what could be improved about the life I have now. But until then, I'll just call this my first blog and be done with it.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Yay! I miss you Bubby, you're too funny. Good job on the blog.

Wendy said...

One day when I'm awfully low and the world is cold, I will feel a glow just thinking of you. Are you so proud that I actually knew song lyrics?