- You clean out the sink one night and then next night there are more dishes in there.
- One of those dishes was a large cup (not a bowl) used to eat cereal out of.
- The bathroom always stinks; not because of bowel movements but because the towel on the rack hasn't been cleaned in over a month.
- The same above goes for sheets on the bed except (for those with a weak stomach) for an undisclosed amount of time.
- Each room has their own distinct odor with a valid attempt to cover up with Axe body spray.
- NO ONE knows where the broom is.
- A conversation is frequent, First roommate:"Hey, are you downloading anything?" Second roommate: "Yeah, why?" First roommate: "Can you hurry up, the internet is too slow to support 'Counter Strike'". The same conversation is had with the other two roommates with answers similar.
- The freezer is full of ice cream and frozen pizzas.
- No decorations are on the walls.
- The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Boston Legal, and or The Dark Knight can be found.
4 days ago