- She is still using anything that will stand still for more than 5 seconds to pull herself up.
- She crawls with a janky leg. It's fairly hilarious.
- She is laughing more.
- No teeth yet, but she is chewing on everything in sight.
- She loves dogs and is intrigued by them.
- She's eating everything we give her and very well.
- She can feed herself! She can pick up things with her hand and even has then pincer grasp.
- She wakes up very happy and likes to babble.
- She loves to play with her baby cousins.
Camping: The Ground Got Harder
1 day ago