Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Great Job!

As I strolled out of the McDonald's this morning, I was a little irritated by a mix-up in my order. Immediately I thought, "I'm going to write about this in my blog tonight." However, as I walked back to my work, another thought crossed my mind, "I love my job." So as an update, I'd like to give a little enlightened view of my new job.

I'm currently working for The NeuroMedical Center as one of the two patient representatives. I assist patients in getting medical records, paying bills, obtaining insurance info/authorizations, and much much more. I'm also a liaison between the MD's and the pts. It's a very intense job, but a laid back working enviornment. Most of the physicians are laid back and kind. Our staff is supportive and fun to be around. Plus, we're in a great area that's peaceful to walk around during lunch. If I choose so, I can drive home-I'm so close, like 7 minutes. It's a great blessing.

1 comments:

Amilyn -N- Brandon said...

Yay, Tim! I'm so glad that you have a job that you love! It makes waking up in the morning so much easier!!!