Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Yeah we did!


Obviously, I have been greatly busy and haven't kept my promise of posting another blog about our trip to Chicago. Hopefully, it will still come. But, I figured I shouldn't delay the great new information. We are pregnant! Ginny is almost 13 weeks. Of course, we don't know if it's a boy or girl, but we are throwing around some names if it's either. Right now, we are thinking Levi if it's a boy and Noah if it's a girl. And here is a picture of the lil' one.

4 comments:

Amber Barrows said...

Timmy!

This makes me so happy! Congratulations to the two of you!

Amilyn -N- Brandon said...

Oh my gosh!!! How exciting!!! Congrats to both of you! Y'all are going to be amazing parents! :)

Adrienne said...

Yay!!! I'm excited! (even though we already knew :) Yall will be awesome parents and I can't wait to see him/her!

korie said...

We are so happy for you guys! I can't wait to meet the little "Bubble."