Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Easter/California




Finally.  So, Ginny, Kaylor and I took a week long trip to California.  We went to an Angel's game (Ginny's favorite team) and it was Kaylor's first professional BBall game.
The game was fun and Ginny was able to get a Weinersnitzel hotdog, one she loves!  We also went to DISNEYLAND for the first time!!  Well, it was my first time, Ginny's bizzilioneth time.  We left Kaylor with Ginny's parents so we could enjoy ourselves a bit more.  Plus, we are going back at Christmas and Kaylor will enjoy herself a lot more then.  Disneyland was awesome!  I think my favorite ride was Star Tours. We also went to California Adventure and saw World of Color!  That was amazing.  We ate at all of our favorite restaurants, The Hat, Vince's, In N Out (of course) and some legit mexican food!

We spent Easter with the whole fam in Cali and here are some pictures I took.  I've uploaded them on Picasa; just click here.

We also had Kaylor's blessing and my parents and Auntie Bea came for that as well.  We enjoyed a get together and Auntie Bea made about 70 cupcakes.  Crazy!  We also made some chocolate covered strawberries.

It was so much fun to be in California again.  We don't miss the traffic but we do miss the family and weather!  Although, our trip to the beach was freezing cold rain.  YUCK!  But, we jumped out of the car and got a few pictures anyway.

1 comments:

Matt and Autumn Stone said...

Hi Tim! I use Kizoa for the collage...I used to use photobucket which I liked better but they did away with the simple collage. Kizoa works fine tho :)