Friday, September 27, 2013

Trading Spaces and New Faces

Aunt Bea has finally made it.  She's been here for about two weeks and and she's loving every moment of Kaylor time.  She currently looking for a job and we will be moving into a bigger place mid-October.

We traded places with her after a week and visited Louisiana.   I wish I would have taken more pictures to show y'all but we had a lot of great time and visits.

We had a bbq with family and friends and it was quite fun.  We also visited with our Hammond peeps.  Of course, Noni and Papaw (my parents) were equally excited to spend time with our great K.  Kaylor took a few minutes to warm up to them but they are all best friends now.

She couldn't get enough of PaPaw's phone.  And he was fool enough to give it to her.

Also, while we were in Louisiana, we decided to head to a sonogram office so my parents could witness their second granddaughter first hand.  We all found out in the same moment.  We knew we were pregnant but wanted to discover the sex with my parents.  I haven't scanned the ultrasound pics yet but will hopefully post them later.

I was trying to hold out but Ginny suggested Canes on our last day in LA.  #sauced

 Our return trip home yielded this.  A tender moment since she never falls asleep in our arms. She was very tired because her crazy parents woke her up at 4 am to get on a plane.



1 comments:

korie said...

Great update! I love that pic of Kay asleep!!