Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New addition

I decided it was time to add my beautiful bride to my blog. Eventually, I might change the URL but I will post when I make that change. So, it's a new look with my new addition. Welcome, Ginny.

Also, as a side note, we went to Albertson's last night to pick up lb. of sausage for biscuits and gravy this morning. First off, we have turned into our parents because we came out with much more than a lb. of sausage. Anyway, I digress. We bought one of those cloth bags to carry out our groceries. We have a few bags already but decided that we were going to start using them at that time but forgot to bring one with us. On our receipt, I noticed that we received a $.05 refund because we used a cloth bag. I'm not sure if it is $.05 per bag but it was still an nice contribution and gesture. Has anyone else seen this with their cloth bag usage?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep! Happened to us also. We used to get $.05 off per bag at Smith's (owned by Kroger). That's the only place I've ever seen it before! Yay for going green!