Friday, April 8, 2011

Still?

Ginny is still hard at work on her thesis. We have had some ups and downs as far as when she was going to graduate. Originally she was going to graduate in May. Now, however, due to some unforeseen circumstances, she will be graduating in August. She is still going through the hooding ceremony with the rest of her graduating classmates but will not officially graduate until the end of the summer. It is bitter-sweet. She will now get to have more participants for her study and be more proud of her thesis. It will make for a much better publishing.

I have one job down (it was a contracted job and is done for the semester). I am still working part time for a psychologist. My slated graduation date is August '12. If everything goes as planned and SeLU keeps offering the classes I need, I can graduate and move on to grad school. We are still unsure if we are moving anywhere.

We both are going to be spending our summer with Varsity Cheer, a company that hosts cheer camps all over the country. I'm pretty excited about it. We worked for them last summer and I'm looking forward to it again.

2 comments:

Matt and Autumn Stone said...

maybe consider moving to CHARLOTTE!

Tim and Ginny Garner said...

@Matt and Autumn, I just had Ginny check the listing for the Carolinas. We didn't even think about moving to the East Coast but I know it's beautiful. AND we would be close to some amazing people...the Stones. It's completely up in the air right now and we will go where the Lord wants us to go.