Wednesday, November 2, 2011

They're here!!


We decided a long time ago to save ourselves some cash and save the environment by diapering our child with cloth instead of disposable material. We ordered them Sunday night and got them today. So, here are few pictures and...for the first time ever...a video!!!

I decided I wanted to test out the diapers so I grabbed the closest thing to me and diapered our water bottle.
Our new freshly diapered water bottle; isn't she cute:
We used a website called Cotton Babies and picked the brand Bum Genius. We love them. There are 18 and each one is adjustable and comes with 2 different sized inserts. Check out the video to get a demonstration from yours truly.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's pretty brave! I have been flip flopping on the idea of cloth diapers for awhile, but have never officially made the switch. I think my problem is investing the money in the diapers in the first place.... and the fact that disposables are just so convenient. I'm excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Michael and I were talking about these the other day. A sister and husband of one of our good friends uses them with their kids and they love them. Plus, they are a fraction of the price of the full disposable ones. We'd really love to use them someday! Right on Garner family!

Brandie said...

awe... red monkey and goofy will hopefully one day be potty trained :)