Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Wow, such a difference


So, I've been called to repentance about not updating the blog as much. I'm sure I have nothing else better to do. HAHA. Of course, we both wish we had more time to update but sometimes it's not the first priority. BUT. Here is a great post to make up for it.

So, I took the below pictures of Ginny only a week apart. See any improvement?

She is almost 33 weeks. I know the angles and distances are a bit different in the pictures but there is a noticeable difference, right?! I'm pretty sure my exact words were, "Ginny, Oh my gosh," when I compared the two pictures. Everything is going well with the mom and baby. Of course, there is some discomfort when sleeping and sitting and the fingers are naked of rings (not without protest from her). However, she is perfectly healthy and quite satisfied. We are both quite anxious for our new arrival. And, no name as of yet.

In other news, Ginny just finished some more revisions for her Thesis. We aren't sure it will ever end. I am still in school and slated to graduate at the end of Summer. We have been looking for grad schools for me but are undecided. Ginny and I both still have two jobs. Although, football season is coming to a close but the subbing jobs are picking up. I'm not sure either of us will ever know what it is to file taxes for just one employer.

I hope this is sufficient for today. I'm sure I will post more later but I've got to get back to the important things in life...like The Biggest Loser!

1 comments:

korie said...

You have been forgiven!

You've got family across the country you've got to find "some" time. :) Love you guys!!!!!