Wednesday, April 18, 2012

April Photo Challenge days 6-18




So, I took a little vacay with the family to Cali (blog posts to come later) and I didn't really have a steady access to or the time to use a computer. So, here are my photo challenge entries in order.

Day 6: Lunch
Day 7: Shadow
Day 8: What's in your wallet; Disneyland Tickets. They sell these at the local grocery store in Cali!
Day 9: A younger you; me with the easter bunny, maybe 2?


Day 10: Cold; my parents let us have their freezer, mainly to store it for them until they get into their own place again. I found this in the freezer when I opened it. It's my parent's laundry soap. I guess it goes bad after a while?

Day 11: Where I ate breakfast. While I was in Cali, our little girl really started going down for naps easily (even though as I'm typing this blog post, she is screaming to get out of her bed). We even put her on the floor on a blanket and she passed out. This is what I saw as I ate breakfast.
Day 12: Stairs; Who needs stairs when you have a papa around to lift you up.
Day 13: Something you found; We went to Babies R Us and Toys R Us to find this and we found it at Cosco, when we weren't even looking for it. HA! We want it so bad!
Day 14: How you feel today. (This line reminds me of the line from RENT, "How do you feel today?" If you can tell me which song it's in, we can be friends:-))I really didn't feel this way today but I LOVE the movie Madagascar so when I saw this, I had to tag it.
Day 15: Sunset; I forgot to take this.

Day 16: Flowers; These were at the place we took family pictures with Ginny's family. I LOVE bird of paradise.


Day 17: Something I don't like; I don't like anyone taking pictures of me while I'm sleeping but my sister loves it. I also don't like my pit sweat or my Dr. Pepper belly.

Day 18: Hair; My cousin Leesa (Lolita) has a hair cutting phobia. I tried to find the technical term for it because no one has named it yet. The closest thing I could find is Trichotillomania which is the disorder associated with pulling out your own hair, the opposite of what Leesa fears. She has anxiety anytime someone cuts their hair. So, she's what I think of when I think of hair. Here she is holding my pride and joy, my hairless beauty. I know she looks like a boy because of the outfit but it is indeed Kaylor.

0 comments: