Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hot Dog! Hot Dog! Hot Diggety Dog!

Our little girl turned one!  Ginny and the Aunties made some great decorations.  We invited all of our family and my parents were able to fly out as well.  Kaylor had a fun time!
My parents got this little couch for K.  She LOVES it.  It can fold out to a bed too. She loves to sit on things so we knew this would be best. 


Nanny took this picture of Kaylor in Aunt Bea's dress.  She really made that dress in 5 minutes.  Ginny made the 1.

Of course, Aunt Bea made both cakes for Kaylor.

This is the rest of the cake.


Our family.

Before


After


She didn't leave much.







1 comments:

Brandie said...

Man I'm amazing :)
About diggity dog time you updated your blog!!! I am so on top of mine, I can't understand how you don't keep up with yours!!!