Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Desti-knee or ankle

We left early-EARLY-on Saturday morning with 15-17 YSA campers, looking for a great need to relax, escape from life/work/the world and we all found a beautiful paradise of emerald colored water with white sand beaches, gorgeous/nearly perfect weather and a weekend of more than we could ask for!

My play on of words will lead into our trip to Destin, Florida. It was a great trip and really couldn't have gotten better. The "knee" part is an actual spelling of a the name Destiny; but leads into my sore foot. I really can't explain more, just thought it was a funny title.

I had a great time. The weather was beautiful, there were no bugs, I got a little sun; it was a great time. A great part of the trip ended with a sweet moment after a long walk with a dear friend.

0 comments: