Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My reasoning

There are many things I could talk about on a daily basis, but usually they could be considered negative. I'll try my hardest to not overtake this blog with them but there will be occasional venting sessions and even worse...a sympathy plea or two. Please bare with me, I'm new and still want to be liked but more importantly, I want to be heard!

So, now that is out of the way, a friend of mine JP gave me some tips on blogging. Not so much tips as how I can blog but it was more of me eaves dropping on her blog and realizing some key points to make in my own. First off, use alternate names for the people in my life. This way, if someone comes here and finds someone's name-well let's just put it in one word I know well but don't always adhere to, confidentiality.

Today is the first day I'll post my blog address on a certain website that is for checking out faces through a sort of series of pages about people. I'm anxious to see what happens. I wanted to make sure I had a few entries before people read this. I didn't want to appear an amateur, which I'm sure I really can't avoid.

This one is long, I'm impressed. I'm still not sure about pictures yet..I'll have to venture out one step at a time. Thnx, Anne, for your inspiration!

0 comments: