Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Amendamendum

I wanted to add something to my post on food-glorious food. Ever since I've been going to McDonald's and found out they put onions on even their kids burgers, yuck, I have been selecting Chicken Nuggets as my poison of choice. I've ventured out to the Big Mac and a few others, but usually stick with my safe 10 pack all white meat bundle of goodness. BBQ being my sauce of choice. I'm OCD, if you don't know me, and always count things. I ALWAYS count how many nuggets I get. Not to see if the old red head is gonna short me one but to see if some kind hearted metal mouthed friend would slip me a extra one because he was feeling generous-maybe some hormone driven filey said hi to him that day, who knows?! Anyway, the other day it happened! I actually got an extra nugget in my box. I was seriously overjoyed with enthusiasm. I almost didn't think it was real. Even after eating the first one, I counted them again just to check the accuracy of my miracle. And then there was ten. AMEN!

1 comments:

Amilyn -N- Brandon said...

Tim! I found your blog! :) Brandon and I just started last month... And I do have to say this post is sooo funny! You are hilarious!!! We love you!