Monday, July 21, 2008

Get a job, sha nah nah nah!

So, my time has come to move on. Sadly, enough, I've really enjoyed where I'm working. I'd still love to work there, but I'm not sure I can last working a full-time job, being on call 24/7 and going to school at the same time.

On a serious note, if there is anyone in the known free world of Southern LA in the know of a job that will hire a 26 yo male who is highly qualified for ANYTHING to do with office work, medical terminology, insurance verification, supervisory skills, a great personality and loves to work-let me know! I'm almost getting to a desperate point in my life where I'll go back to stripping if the price is right. Crap, and by stripping I mean teaching those dance lessons to the elderly :-) ! Again, seriously, please let me know of any opportunity!

And if you know me and know where I work and work with me, by chance-do not repeat any of this to ANYONE! Dr. Stick, including you!

1 comments:

Jodi said...

You'll go BACK to stripping? I must have missed it the first time around. Dang.