Saturday, August 2, 2008

Kah, Kah, Kah!

So I had a little touch of the Nostalgia tonight. Glenda took me to see Wizard of Oz, performed by the Central Community Theatre. It was entertaining. I laughed. I enjoyed most of the singers and they had a live Orchestra, go figure?!?

It made me think of high school, of course, and how lucky I was to have been in such a great town. There's a lot of diversity in Canon City and there's a lot of art driven people. although there were 14 prisons within 15 minutes of my house, there was definitely a lot of expression going on. I say all this to give homage to my exposure to Theatre and express my love for it! I still listen, a great bit, to musicals. I love music. I love singing. I love dancing.

In addition and on a totally separate note, I'm teaching Sunday School tomorrow and just remembered about 20 minutes ago. Yikes! Here come those last minute missionary skills!

0 comments: