Monday, August 11, 2008

Concrete-uuhhh, Custard!

So, today solidified all of my fears, misleading thoughts, issues, etc., with quitting my current job. Yes, I have never spent over 2 years at a job. Yes, I have great benefits i.e. insurance, paid time off, flexibility, etc. Yes, I have a great boss who is willing to work with me on every want and need I desire. Yes, I never have to worry about bills and YES it's a great status. BUT. And I do mean BUT!!!!!! This morning three of my employees, who were scheduled for a shift at the same time, were not at work. Two of them quit and one was sadly home, sick-blah!! A little tidbit, when you're sick-go to work! Unless you have some contagious disease, go to work! Ok, depending on your job, but if you have diarrhea, you can still go to work and NOT leave your co-workers stranded. I digress. So, am I bitter-no. Am I sad-no. Am I worried about the next few weeks-no, ok a little....Am I feeling bad for leaving-NO! Almost used a profanity, but I refrained. Am I still excited to be leaving, YES!!! So excited, I just can't hide it!

2 comments:

Lady Gwynyfwar said...

good for you! harness that excitement and don't let it go...

Mallory said...

I'm thinking you need to show me how to add you and Jen and the Barkers to this thing. Can you believe I've NEVER used Blog spot before. Shocking right?

SAN DESTIN - 7 DAYS! Woooo!