Saturday, November 22, 2008

TWILIGHT!!!!

It finally came. A group of friends and I got together last night to watch the movie based on the novel by Stephenie Meyer. It was amazing. I won't critique the movie or the lack of content. On the positive side, it kept me very entertained. WELL DONE!

However, the night was a little more interesting. Last night was the first night it was released. Everyone that was going wanted to see it that night. I did not. I didn't want to be around a theater full of teenagers. I didn't want to be in line for an hour just so we could get good seats. My control factor kicks in and we had way too many people wanting to sit together and coming from different directions.

We started the night at Bravos. A great a Italian restaurant with really good food. Price wasn't bad, either. We ended on time-control thing again. We headed to the movies and were fairly close to the front. We did have to wait for an hour before they let us in the theater. But our seats were perfect! So all-in-all, the night was a success. There were some minor annoyances, even from our party.

Again, the movie was great. The characters were good, acting was good. I'm not a fan of everyone, but I can see why most of them were picked even though they are not the perfect envisionment of that character.

0 comments: