Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A little Praisin'

Ok. I own an SUV. A wonderful 99 Ford Explorer XLT. I love it, I've had it for almost 5 years and it's treated me very well. For an SUV, I think it gets great gas mileage-appx 25-30. However, the tank is huge. Yesterday, I filled my tank up for 34.01. I have to put the .o1 in there so I know it's a gas purchase; yes I'm one of those people. I was astounded. I really am so happy! It made my day. I've been runnin' a little short on cash, these days, and I needed the help. Tithing works!

Also, I live off or Burbank Ave. It's a semi-busy street, except for on LSU game days when it's a very busy street. When I moved here, the road was two lanes. Over the past 6 mos. or so, the wonderful crews have been making into a four lane. For most of the transition, it's been a smoth process. Plus, it's been fairly quick. They are done with a large section of the road and it's made it so much nicer!! The first day I saw it open, I was driving home late. I was about 100 yards on the new road and litterly started yelling, I was so happy! It's really made a difference with traffic! I'm so pumped for the rest to open. I love progress!!

1 comments:

Lady Gwynyfwar said...

aren't the new gas prices AMAZING?!

LOL...I can actually HEAR you yelling in this blog.