Sunday, February 15, 2009

"Some how I'll be strong"

I've been struggling. I think that's a line I've been saying for a good few years. I'd get into that a little bit deeper, but that's for a much more depressing blog and I'm not quite ready for it, yet.

So, some events that have occurred in the last few days. Saturday, Ouizer, Dolly and Clairee went to Hattiesburg to discover a new kind of fun. Well, it would have been nice if it actually was a new kind of fun, but it was just another YSA dance. Ouizer heard about the dance and so we decided to go. The trip was made of a little Kelly, some Pink and a few lougies (sp?). It also consisted of an extended bathroom break, a plunger, a clown and some more potty breaks. Hattiesburg is about 2.5 hours away and the dance wasn't all that. We stayed for about and hour and danced a few songs. Ouizer and I showed off and Clairee and I got a little freaky with some ghetto moves. Ok, I got freaky and Clairee resisted-all in good fun, though!! As we decided to leave, we were met by a few people who were so apologetic about the dance. We told them it really wasn't that bad, but we had to get headed back. In all honesty, it wasn't that bad. It was a small gathering of about 20 kids who were a good 5-10 years younger than we were. So, we peace'd out and went to Checkers and then to Krispy Kreme then spent the rest of the trip trying not to fall asleep!

Yesterday morning (also Saturday) I woke up to play disc golf with a friend of mine. After realizing it was raining, I went back to sleep until I had to get up for school. I love my math teacher. He explains things where it is very easy to understand. Plus, he gets so excited about math. After class, I jumped online and my friend asked if I wanted to play disc golf then. So we went. We met up with another buddy and played nine holes. It was the first time I ever played but I really enjoyed it. In case you're unfamiliar with such a sport, it's the basic principle of golf, but with frisbees instead of balls, no clubs and a cage of sorts instead of a whole. You still have the same basic rules as golf and it's a lot of fun!!! My arm's a little sore, but I'm good for it.

0 comments: