Saturday, October 17, 2009

I am on my way!

I just woke up this Saturday morning at 1036. It was glorious. I probably could have gone to pee and then jump back in bed, but I decided I needed to get up. I ate a bowl of cereal while I checked my Facebook and make small chit chat with my roommate and then listen to our toilet constantly running. I've already opened the door for a guest in our house and felt the cool breeze of Fall. This is definitely the best time and my most favorite season of the year. Yes, my birthday falls in this great Autumn season but it just seems so peaceful. So eloquent. As our Father paints the trees with reds, yellows and oranges. As the wind blows almost every day. As Jupiter's moons are easily visible...all in a straight row. It's a great time of year. (side note: another roommate just started whistling, "It's the most wonderful time of the year." Now, I know Christmastimme claims that carol, but it was fitting for my point.

My iPod broke a few months ago. I was on my Colorado trip and I noticed that it wasn't holding a charge. It made me very sad. She's old and it was probably her time. Plus, it was a refirbished one and I got it for pennies. I feel I got the most out of it. So, as all of you may or may not know, I've been obsessing over a MacBook Pro. I probably caruse the Apple website more than a few times a week. Ok, so like everyday, don't hate! I was looking at some of the other iPods available. I really wanted an iPod touch. However, I couldn't see spending $200 on it when it holds the same amount of songs as a Nano. I also couldn't see spending any money on something new unless I knew that my iPod Classic was kaput. I brought it to the Apple store, turned it in for what I thought might be an in patient surgery and left my baby there. I got a phone call with in a few hours...the jury's back already? There was nothing they could do to save my innocent friend but they could offer me a replacement one for the $129. OR I could get an brand new iPod Nano for $149 and then take 10% off with the recylce program. So, that's indeed what I did. The new Nano has a lot of neat features. I can't wait for my MacBook Pro so I can fully appreciate the Apple nation. But, I am on my way, I can go the distance!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for being an Apple lover. Did you know that I have a MacBook? They are seriously the best computers ever. So clean and simple to understand. Does take a bit to get used to a few things if you've only been a PC person before, but once you get the hang of it, life is good! I love that you also got a nano. Michael and I have a Touch (which I got for free when buying my MacBook), a nano (which Michael got from his job, as a welcome to the company present), my 80g Classic, and a super old iPod mini (which I got when I graduated high school). We have WAY more than we need it seems, yet there are many different times and situations when each has its importances and purpose in our lives. Apple life is good life. Btw, you are cool and I just LOVE ya!