Friday, October 30, 2009

But I can't forget, what I did for love


For at least a year, I've wanted a computer manufactured by Apple. I was unsure what kind I wanted or even what kind they offered. A few of my friends had such a computer and I began to slowly study and ask questions to find out if I really wanted...needed one. I have a laptop that was given to my by my parents 6 years ago. It's lasted me through thick and thin. But it came time for me to start thinking about purchasing a new computer. I debated and researched and tried several times to get one. I guess luck would have it that I have crappy credit because I've attempted to get a Dell, HP and a few others by financing but to no avail.

The time came when I realized that I really and truly wanted an Apple product. I tried by my own means but was unsuccessful. I knew I needed a computer for school. It wasn't horrible last year but it would be so much more convenient to have one with me wherever I go. My laptop did not have a long battery life. I can only use it for abo
ut 15 minutes w/o it shutting down. Also, it overheats quite often. So, it was decided. I need a knew computer. And as I've always done, I want the best. This usually means the most expensive. And in this case, it was the same.

I researched the Apple website. I implored the expertise of my friends. I tried the Apple store, the website and my friends and finally figured out I wanted the Macbook Pro!
My amazing parents agreed to finance the cost of this amazing machine. The loan was approved yesterday and today, I couldn't wait any longer. Now, I have my computer. My dream has arrived and I'm thrilled. Thanks to my parents and the amazing Apple company!

0 comments: