Thursday, November 5, 2009

Feliz Compleanos

On Novemeber 4, 1981 around 1230, my mom woke up with the urge to go to the bathroom. She went to the bathroom and her water broke. About 6 hours later, I was born. I'm so grateful for me life. Upon retrospect, I'm very fortunate and I love the path I'm headed towards.

Today, I had plenty of birthday wishes from the faithful facebook friends. My mom, a few friends, my sister and a few cousins all called me. Two old friends ev
en called; one of which didn't even know it was my birthday, he was just calling to inform me of his engagement.

My sister made me dinner of delectable fried chicken, Paula Dean's macaroni and cheese and smothered cabbage. She also baked a delicious pumpkin spice
and praline cake.


We posed for an Olan Mills photo.

And then, of course, there is the infamous birthday tradition of the Brandie Kiss.

Then, I came home to my roommates singing me in English and Spanish, Happy Birthday.

0 comments: