Thursday, November 19, 2009

The smell of wine and cheap perfume

My day consisted mostly of listening to people tell us how sucky our facility is and then realizing how sucky it really can be to be on the other side of the desk.

I spent the rest of the day going visit some friends who were in need of some spiritual enlightenment in their home. Then, I came home, watched an episode of Glee (guilty), packed for Pensacola, then made an iPod play list for the trip. I tried to keep others in mind just in case they were interested in listening and threw a couple of my personal favorites. FYI...love the new Michael Buble' CD. Thanks Laura.

So, this trip. I really haven't thought much about it. I guess I've been worrying about others getting there that I didn't really think about going myself. I know I'll have fun. I'm rooming with some good kids and I'll enjoy being on the beach in the fall. I'm way pumped about the road trip. I need a break from everything and I really am going to relinquish control. Don't believe me? I am!

0 comments: