Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tell me that I'm so incredible

If you can't tell, I'm on a Buble kick. Eh, what ya' gonna do (shrugs shoulders)

On a completely different note, I'd like to jot down some things I'm grateful for. I've been wanting to post for a while about this and figured Thanksgiving eve eve is the perfect time.
In no particular order, I'm thankful for
  1. my new lap top
  2. education and the ability to be able to pursue it
  3. everything my parents have done to make the above two things possible
  4. my religion
  5. my testimony
  6. living close to my family
  7. Michael Buble', Kelly Clarkson and good music in general
  8. iGarage
  9. Shoes for Crews
  10. the temple
  11. warranties
  12. my imagination
  13. others' imaginations
  14. Believe
  15. my one and only, completely beautiful sister
  16. blue contacts
  17. roommate pink tie day
  18. the Practice
  19. hugs, hugs and more hugs
  20. the strength to endure ridicule and criticism
  21. swing dancing
  22. fried turkey
  23. Colorado and all the memories and people that are/were there
  24. organizational skills
  25. monetary stability
  26. musicals and those who love them as much as I do
  27. confidence, honesty, integrity; basically the Young Women Values
  28. three days of work and two days of paid vacation
  29. the Atonement
  30. cool breeze/Fall weather

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Bubby, I'm grateful for you. Happy Thanksgiving.

Kris Life of Joy said...

You are so incrediable, I am so sorry I cant spell, but do so love to use big words. I am thankful for having incrediable children. I am proud of both of my children. I think you have accomplish so much so far in your life, and will accomplish so much more as life opens up to you. love me