Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A new day, bright enough to help me find my way!

I started to write a completely different blog today but it was a little depressing, so I changed it in fear of losing the few readers I already have attracted to my blog. And I thought of some things that make me happy.

Today I'm riding in the car with my cousin, a year younger than I am. She's a little under the weather and we are looking for a place to get some yummy hot chocolate and she says, "I need a Diet Dr. Pepper, a bottle of water and a hot chocolate." Cracked me up!! She's quite funny.

Also, just a little incite on me...I hate forward messages. They annoy me. I think I've been using e-mail for so long that they are mostly the same. Every once in a while, you get a good message. But they are nonetheless distressing. Having said such, I have a great website which sends out a message of the day. It's a way of thinking that says, "live for today. Don't stress about tomorrow and learn from your past." Sounds familiar? Anyway, please go here and sign up for the e-mail. Try them out and read them. They are quite inspiring.

I really had a great weekend with my parents for Thanksgiving. It, of course, was not ideal-never is. I wish our whole family could have been there. I also wish there wasn't a fight over the deviled eggs. BUT, it was fun to relax and have a nice weekend with them. It hasn't happened in a long time and this was nice.

I recently grew a goatee. Actually, I grew a whole beard, like a do every week, and then carved a goatee. I'm not sure if I'll keep it up.

Ok, thanks for listening to my rambling. It's so refreshing to release.

1 comments:

Jodi said...

I think it's rude to talk about goatees and not post any pictures of said goatee.