Friday, December 18, 2009

I die without you.

My sickness is coming to a close, but it's definitely taking its sweet precious time to leave. I really feel I have a virus that never actually died. Do they die? It could die. I'd be ok with it. I might even send it flowers and perhaps sing if it'd like. I keep picturing the virus from that move with Bill Murray. I know it's not the most ideal roommate, but I'd have a proper farewell for it...if it'd just leave!!!

Today was fairly productive for me. I was able to finish my Christmas shopping and wrap all the presents. There is something about wrapping presents that makes me feel a bit grown up. Plus, when I know that I'm buying presents for my parents with my own money and able to give back to them after they've given me so much, I feel so much better. Although, my mom had a really great idea. We had coin banks growing up; an armadillo and one of Texas. We'd fill them up all year long, the whole family would, and then at Christmas time, we used that money for Christmas presents from me and Ouiser.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You poor boy. Sickness stinks. And it especially stinks around the holidays. You tell that virus thing you have to take a hike!

Lady Gwynyfwar said...

the earth turns, the sun burns, but I die, without you...