Tuesday, December 29, 2009

B'in

I need to vent.

Life has become very difficult. I have two relatives in my life who chose not to communicate. The assume by texting/emailing, they are communicating. This is not good. Whatever happened to the milk man, the paper, the evening TV and people who said their peace and moved on with life? Is it that hard to look at someone and say, "I'm not happy about that." The other person say, "I'm sorry you feel that way." and then both of them move on with life? Did I just gain this obscene sense of that is how life is supposed to work? Did I miss the part in heaven where we all fought with each other and said, "I'll love you and get along with you as long as ______________" No. We are family. We love each other. I've been through a lot as a human being. I have had a lot of trials and am able to still pick my ass up and keep moving. Why can't people just get along. What happened to the words "I forgive you" and "I understand"? I'm sure I'm not really making sense and who cares.

Also, why do we compare ourselves to others so frequently. I'm my own person. Even my companion from my mission called me "One of a Kind." We are all individuals with a single purpose. We need to be striving to return to our Father. He wants us with Him so desperately. I feel that need He has for us; or at least the need I have for Him. But it's a sad day when we all say, "But that family is so much better." Or "their relationship is so much better than ours." Or "Why can't it be like it use to be." I wish for those things to sometimes, but it's not that simple. We have to look forward and move on. Nothing is definite. Progression is the key to salvation!

1 comments:

Kris Life of Joy said...

Sorry not good at checking these things out, you are so right,, people do need to sulk, rant and rave, then get over it.. but whatcha gonna do.. lve you me