Friday, December 11, 2009

I am sick AND tired.

I've been sick now for 6 days. Ugh. I actually feel fine today but I have lot of phlegm in my chest. I use to only get sick for a couple of days a year; normally just one time a year. This year, however, I've been sick 3 times in the same season! I'm actually writing this to let y'all know the amount of medication I've been taking and see what I'm doing wrong. What's weird, is I'm normally the one telling everyone what to take.

I've gone through a bottle of Zicam melt-away cold remedy, box of tissues and a roll of toilet paper (for blowing my nose). I've taken Mucinex DM, Nyquil, Tussinex, Melatonin, EmergenC, Echinecea, and rested a lot. I've sprayed everything I can find with Lysol so no returning sickness and used Burts Bees Wax for my lips when the get dry from breathing through my mouth so much, and for the chapped skin under and around my nose from blowing so much-I think I just rubbed dead skin of my top lip.

I think I finally know the phrase I am sick AND tired.

1 comments:

Jodi said...

Dear Timothy,

Stop being sick.

Love,
Jodi