Friday, January 1, 2010

You'll never know how much I love you!

The title is a little deceiving. I'm just making a list of things that people probably don't know about me.

  1. I have false teeth
  2. I hate shaving
  3. The toilet paper only goes one way on the roll. Yes, it does!
  4. I love cleaning other people's homes.
  5. After my sophomore year of high school, I wanted to be a veterinarian assistant. I didn't want to be a veterinarian b/c it took too long in school.
  6. After I my senior year in high school, I was going to go to school to be a musical conductor of sorts. But my real desire then, and probably always will be, a musical performer.
  7. When I was a kid, I always wanted braces and contacts and thought I never was going to get either and I had to end up getting both.
  8. I like road trips but I don't love them.
  9. I love an song that I can "belt" to. (If you don't know what "belting" is, please look it up and I'm sure you have done the same thing in your own car. )
  10. I love analog clocks. Any and all will usually works.
  11. I love picture frames.
  12. I could have my feet massaged and/or my head scratched for hours and enjoy it.
  13. I love collecting different versions of songs that I like; especially Over the Rainbow.
  14. Have way too many pet peeves to mention in one post.
  15. I love recording songs of me singing but really do not like listening to myself.
  16. I love four part male harmony.
  17. I have moved on average at least once a year since I was born.
  18. The year I came home from my mission, I moved 3 times plus helped my parents move.
  19. I am three years, three months, and three days younger than my only sibling.
  20. I'm addicted to my laptop.
  21. I'd rather have room temperature water most of the time.
  22. When I feel like I'm going to throw up, I crave hot Diet Coke.
  23. When I was a kid and I was running around a lot, I'd also crave Diet Coke.
  24. I don't like anything with artificial sugar.
  25. I've been lactose intolerant since birth.
  26. I secretly wish for a full head of hair.
  27. I LOVE Celine Dion's voice.
  28. My closet is organized by types of clothes. i.e. pants, sweaters, polo shirts.
  29. I have so many t-shirts that I rotate them in my drawers when I do laundry.
  30. I HATE wearing shoes.
  31. I can't wear socks to bed and keep them on all night. Undoubtedly they will be kicked off before morning light; consciously or subconsciously.
  32. If I could, I would sleep in the nude on most nights.
  33. I'd prefer to deck out in pants and a sweater to go to bed just to have the window open and a fan on. I love it to be cold when I go to sleep.
  34. I miss so much about Colorado.
  35. My mother and sister can make me cry when they sing.
  36. Seeing a woman in a white dress is breathtakingly emotional.
  37. I think more people need to be less dependent on their cell phones.
  38. I've said the F word when someone cut me off the other day. This has never happened ever before!
  39. I can drink a gallon of water and still be thirsty.
  40. I wanted to go a mission ever since I was baptized.
  41. I love the turrets scene from Deuce Bigalow.
  42. I love the movie Friday. "You ain't got ta lie Craig."
  43. I love soul food.
  44. I love women with red hair and green eyes.
  45. I have several VHS tapes from my high school of Musicals I was in.
  46. I LOVE big dogs.
  47. I want a lot of kids.
  48. I have a Bass Pro pillow I got from a family while I was on my mission. I sleep with it every night.
  49. I can't stand central heating but I love space heaters in the bathroom during winter.
  50. I am OCD and HAD to end this at 50. K, maybe you knew about the OCD.

1 comments:

Jodi said...

Aw, come on. Tell me something I don't know!

But really. I knew a lot of this Bub.