Monday, January 18, 2010

I'm small, I know...

I've had a lot of emotions/feelings pass through the past month or so. There's been love, lust, enmity, disgust, a lot of irritation/frustration, bliss-filled butterflies, and heartache.

I have realized that emotions are grande. I've been trying to feel them and understand where they come from. I love getting to know myself and growing. Progression is such an amazing thing, even though there are still growing pains involved.

If I'm at all at liberty to offer advice, it would be to always look for ways to progress. Don't try to become perfect all at once because it will not happen, trust me! Discover ways that works best for you. Make things happen. If you want it, don't stress about it. We do need boundaries, but not limitations; does even make sense? We need to follow guidelines but not be so weighed down by things that inhibit us from have the agency we so need and desire.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I'll bake whatever you want Bubby! Those do sound good and I think I'll try them soon!

Adrienne said...

Oh, Tim! You are really very thoughtful and insightful! Life would be boring without emotions, good & bad. We love you! Come see us!!