Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Can I get deep?

I know it's late because my thoughts are turning deep. It's a fault my family has. We all tend to over analyze things and especially later in the evening.

I've been thinking about my life recently. There's a lot that I have going for me. However, I wish I had more. I'm in kind of a rut when it comes to relationships. And I don't just mean girlfriend stuff. I mean just friends in general. I don't really view anyone as my "best good friend." I know I have people I can rely on and call up to go lunch-even though some of them bail on me at the last minute. But no one who I talk to on a daily basis that I feel connected to. I'm in no way depressed about this, but it's weird. I'm use to having a close friend. It's weird for me to not have one.

(Squirrel)So, I'm starting school again for the Spring semester. I'll be taking 2 online courses and 2 in class courses through BRCC. Might I say, BRCC is so typically Baton Rouge. It's a laid back kind of place and has a lot of quirks that need to be worked out. Case in point, the website is always going through some kind of change which makes a link or two inoperable. But, it's a great school to attend when it comes to learning criteria, class participation and student awareness. I definitely recommend it!

Ok, I guess I wasn't as deep as I thought I would be.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that you are darling and wonderful and miss you like crazy! You should come out here to visit me and then we could have some good fun times and reminisce. :)