Monday, November 23, 2009

The more I want you.

As I sat, sifted through miscellaneous papers and swayed to the soothing sounds of Michael Buble', I found a letter I started to write to my future wife. It was for a work shop at a YSA conference a few years ago hosted by a great couple, Rock-dawg and Donna. I never finished the letter but put it on a list of things I really need to do. It made me think. This past weekend, I went to another YSA conference in Florida. It was a blast! I wish my lazy cousin would post some pictures of me so I could post them on here. Anyway, I was called out in a workshop for being single; especially since I've been home so long from my mission. It really didn't bother me because I know why I'm not married...I'm not dating anyone. I've thought a lot about this recently and I really want to date. It is a little intimidating but I will be dating. So, this letter just made more sense to me. Maybe I need to finish it in order to move on. I know it's a little silly. But, my mom always said to put it on paper and it'll happen a lot easier. So, I'll be writing to the future Sister Garner. Oh, how I love that name. So, here's a toast to you Sister Garner. You'll be across the alter from me soon enough, wherever you are.

0 comments: