Monday, April 26, 2010

Exhausted.

Such an exhausting weekend. Ya' know how emotional issues can tire you out almost as much as physical labor? Ugh. It's been one of those weekends and it's even spilled into the week a bit. I'm not really wantin' to discuss what happened because there are parties involved that wouldn't appreciate spilling their business online. I will say this, though, business and friendship is a hard thing to mix. I know some people can do it but it needs to be all business from the beginning or all friendship. I don't think people should be able to mix and match when it suits their best interest. I do believe that people need to look out for themselves and stand up for what's right but at least keep your ethics.

K, I'm done with that.

This next month is super busy for me. I've got a lot of little get togethers, finishing up school, finals, and a major trip planned for the end of the month. I'm pretty pumped about the trip. The girl and I are going to Vegas to see Lion King with her parents. Yes, I'm meeting the parents for the first time. I'm a little nervous. We'll all drive back to Cali to meet the rest of the fam. I'm way excited about going see the San Diego temple! I've seen pictures and want to see it so bad. Hopefully I'll get a session in. We're gonna watch a baseball game too. Ginny's way into baseball and I'm excited to learn more about it. I'm learning and getting better. :-)

Anyway, this month will be fun. I'm very excited to get out of April and into May. Don't forget about Mother's Day!!!


0 comments: