Friday, April 9, 2010

No one mourns the wicked...GOOD NEWS!



I probably should be doing the 6 hours of homework ahead of me but I'm gonna post this while it's still fresh in my brain.



Last night, Ginny and I went to see Wicked in New Orleans! It was fantastic. I've seen a few musicals and I would have to say I enjoyed this one the most out of all of them. It may be because I'm more mature now and I appreciate the hard work these performers go through to put on a show like this. Regardless, it was amazing! Ugh, I'd go see it again right now. Our seats were great, the show was spectacular and the company I was with was awesome as well!


After we took the picture above, we were told by one of the ushers that we would have to delete all of the pictures I already took (3). She said there was a copyright issue. WTF? Really? Luckily, she was nice and didn't watch me delete them and told me it was only her job to tell me to delete them. There were some other choice witches that were not so kind to others.

After the show, we met up with a friend of mine, Erin, and went to Port of Call on Esplanade. It's kind of a dive bar but had a great hamburger!

On our way back, I thought I should go to the bathroom (such a shocker). We walked through the quarter for a bit and found this bar on the corner that was a last resort. I kinda joked about it being a gay bar when I first went in. I asked the bartender where the restroom was and he pointed down the hall. I went down there and the first door I came to said, "Steve". I thought, "is this someone's office?" I went to the door right next to it and it said, "Adam." It clicked. I chose door #2 and then we left. We laughed about it on the way back-so funny!!!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I like her. She has good taste in men and musicals. This makes me happy!