Saturday, February 18, 2012

A day out an about

Last night, Aunt Bea came in and we and Auntie Leesa went to the Hammond Mardi Gras parade. Ginny used our little harness and Kaylor enjoyed a good little nap in it.

This morning, we all went to eat Sushi during the minor hurricane we had here then jotted up to Amite to go to Hudson's Dirt Cheap. For those of you don't know what Hudson's is, you're missing out. Basically, it's a cross between Goodwill and Ross. Quite interesting. The aunts thought that Kaylor needed a new ride.

Doesn't she look absolutely thrilled?

Ginny and I ran into another store for a few minutes and the Kaylor was talking to Aunt Bea.

Here's a little video of their conversation.

1 comments:

Kris Life of Joy said...

My granddaughter, is so beautiful, I already bought her the car its pink, just kidding, she has to be able to reach the steering wheel first.. ahhahah her visit with Aunt B was cute, I could barely hear her though.. and I just bought her a Pink Garaffii it plays music, I didnt realize she had one already, is she into the tall things, haha.. take care looking forward to seeing you guys soon.