Thursday, February 23, 2012

4 Months Young



Our little Kaylor has made it two months with amazing, flying colors. Yes, I know I put 4 months in the title. Funny story. An old friend came into town and visited our ward this past Sunday. She asked me how old Kaylor was and I immediately replied, "4 months." I think I've been so worried that I might be like other guys and forget her birthday or something like that. But, she is only 2 months; of course, I corrected my mistake quite quickly and was oh so embarrassed. To let you know we are still with our little girl, here are a few pictures of her. Of course, one with Sophie and the other...against a pile of clean clothes. I feel like our laundry machines don't stop. Sorry the Sophie one is so small, still figuring out this whole new camera stuff.


STATS:
11 lbs. 12 oz.
23 inches

She's starting to "talk" to us a lot, especially when we talk to her. She talks to Ginny a lot during feedings. We've both witnessed her laugh and even giggle. She smiles upon coercing. She has been very good about sleeping at night and even has slept for over 8 hours...wow!! She even sleeps like both of her parents, on the stomach and one leg kicked out. (see below) We are so blessed with her and are so excited to continue growing with her.


2 comments:

korie said...

She's a doll. I love her sooo much and can't wait to hold her. She sure is dressed to the nines.

Amilyn -N- Brandon said...

Tim!! Kaylor is absolutely adorable!! We definitely need to get together so Brayden can meet his future wife! Hahaha! And because we miss you too!! It's been too long... :)