Friday, March 9, 2012

Adventures of Kaylor and dad


Since Ginny is my sugar momma, it is only natural that I watch our little girl at home. Even though ( not so secretly ) Lolita our hispanic maid should be watching her ( complete inside joke ). So, of course, Kaylor and I do the usual. When she starts screaming, I scream back at her until I realize she isn't trying to out-scream me and I need to fix her a bottle. We sing. Well, I sing and she just looks at me and then gives me that overly generous smile, all-the-while thinking, "dad, you're so cute." Sometimes she will join in with me and sing as well. We play hide and go seek but she never comes to find me and I ALWAYS find her.

Here are some pictures of our adventures. I had to get some floor cleaning done so I strapped on the baby harness and away we went.

She was good for through the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and dining room but by the time I got to the living room, she was a bit restless in there. But she held on for the most part. What was she gonna do, jump out of the harness? No child of mine is going to jump out of anything unless it's on fire.

Later that afternoon, she was a little fussy. We have always known she loves to be facing outward and is very content watching TV, for the most part. By sheer circumstance, I also discovered she likes to be bounced on my knee, only facing outward, though. So, I put al of these together, added a little patting of the back and this is what happened...

Yes. She fell asleep, hunched over. She's done this once before. Ginny thinks I'm a pro at getting her to fall asleep. I just think there is something in my DNA that allows my pores to admit a narcotic. Ginny can't stand a chance if she lays on me. It's my X-Men power. YAY! I put people to sleep.

Also, here's a picture of the proud Noni, my mom, holding Kaylor. My parents came to visit this week and they were about to leave and my mom wanted a picture. So, I took one but Kaylor is not the photo loving type. This is the best one out of about 10 pictures.


0 comments: