Thursday, October 23, 2008

Gumbo

So this is a little bit of somethings I've been thinking of the last few days....as I made this list I realized most of these thoughts stem from today.
  1. I love when there are fries left over in the bag from a fast food establishment. It's like finding a special prize after you think all of them are gone.
  2. Whoppers are much better when the buns are fresh not soggy. If you didn't know, BK will pre-cook their meat and toast their buns and then put them in a steamer to keep them warm. That's what makes them soggy.
  3. I still count every chicken nugget that I get from Mickey-D's to see if I get an extra one. I've done this since I realized that they put onions on their burgers in Happy Meals and I switched to the nugget meals. Out of my whole life, it's happened twice which has been in the last 6 mos.
  4. I love Chili Pies from Sonic
  5. I eat way too much fast food.
  6. Wendy is amazing.
  7. I love it when I can pick out if someone is wearing contacts.
  8. Tithing works and will bring forth blessings.
  9. Leave it to your family to not help you out until the last minute on things that really mean a lot to you.
  10. I love sweaters
  11. I love weather in which to wear sweaters
  12. I just realized that sweaters contain the word sweat which makes a lot of sense, espeically to someone who does a lot of it!
  13. I can be very patient
  14. I still love hotels.
  15. Watching a scary movie in a hotel lobby is awkward. I would have kept watching it if more people were there, but the screaming got too loud, so I changed the station.
  16. Addictions suck!
  17. Even though it's 60 degrees outside, I'll still sleep with a fan on.
  18. Even if it was 40 degrees outside, I'd sleep with a fan on.
  19. I use to sleep with a fan on and my window open in Colorado when it snowed outside.
  20. I miss being able to sleep with my window open
  21. I have a lot of sweaters
  22. Don't complain about something that someone else does, because it might happen to you; i.e. car clutter
  23. I don't get embarrassed easily but when I do, I get irritated by it.
  24. Parents are special, in all meanings of the word.
  25. Someone told me I could either braid the hairs on my hands or dye them.
  26. When people talk about other people, it's usually because they are more insecure with themselves.
  27. I hate pooping. Unless it's a really good poop to where it's been in there for a long time and it needs to come out.
  28. Harry Potter is a great story and I now realize that authors are amazing!
  29. I want to be a therapist so bad!
  30. I hate warts.
  31. I have 9 warts.
  32. My mom talks a lot!
  33. A lot of people get married in the fall.
  34. Every time I'm asked to sing in public, a chain reaction goes off in my body and somehow I jeopardize my voice to wear I'm not completely comfortable singing in front of others.
  35. 3 of my teachers need to get more organized.
  36. I thrive for attention. Really, I need it.
  37. I need to feel accepted.
  38. "If I wear a mask, I can fool the world. But I cannot fool my heart"
  39. I really strive to include a quote of some kind in all of my blogs. (I challenge all those who read my blog to go find them in each blog I've written before
  40. I'm addicted to facebook-thus the reason it took me so long to create an account.
  41. Remember When is really addicting as well.
  42. I love inside jokes!
  43. I'm so OCD that I have to end this blog on a nice round number and it will be 50
  44. I plan a lot and don't always get what I plan done
  45. I wish I planned more
  46. I love the song, "Fifty, Nifty, United States..." it comes and goes in my head.
  47. I love belting in the shower-some of the songs are as follows, "Santa Fe" from Newsies, "Out There" from Hunchback of Notre Dame, "Reflections" from Mulan, "Part of Your World" from The Little Mermaid, "Empty Chairs at Empty Tables" form Les Miserables, "Tomorrow" from Annie, "Put on Your Sunday Clothes" from Hello Dolly, "Endless Night" from Lion King on Broadway.
  48. I love when Erica and Sarah quote from any of the following, Bon Qui Qui, and Rogers and Hammerstein or Mark Payne
  49. I want to be in shape, desperately but have no will power to do anything about it
  50. Wendy is amazing!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Sweat, poop, warts, musicals and Harry Potter. It's good to know that some things never change.

Unknown said...

Oh, Jodi...you know me. Seriously, though-all of those thoughts are from yesterday, except for Harry Potter. I realized that a week ago!

Lady Gwynyfwar said...

This post was great! It made me laugh a lot! I, too, love "Sunday Clothes" from Hello Dolly!

Fr. Chris Decker said...

that's crazy! Santa Fe pops into my head at shower time as well!