Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I felt inspired


My cousin recently started her own blog about being more crafty and made reference to me lending her some tools to repair her ottoman. I have to say, I am a little crafty but not very handy. Yes, I have been known to hand some things here and there but never with ease free of frustration. This time, it was different. Ginny and I bought Kaylor a picture of Jesus Christ and wanted to hang it on her wall. I got my measuring tape, a level, hammer and some nails to get it just right. The frame is one of those with two flappy thing on opposite sides of the frame in the back to hang it (does that make sense?) Anyway, it has not been easy for me in the past to hang frames like this. I measured, centered and marked the spot it needed to be. I hammered the nails into place and hung the picture in one step. There was no hassle. I felt so accomplished. I know this may seem like a novice feat but I felt very proud of myself. Here are a few pictures of my triumph


0 comments: