Saturday, January 14, 2012

Our precious gift

We have thoroughly enjoyed our little girl. She has been very alert from day one but has been focusing more with her eyes. She knows when she is going to get her diaper changed and if she is going to get fed and quits crying before each. She loves to sit up and act like a big girl. She holds her nuni/plug/paci/pacifier (whatever you call it) in with one or two hands. She can put herself to sleep if we leave her long enough. She does like car rides but doesn't like stopping in the car. She flatulates like a champ. We are very thrilled and happy with her.

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

haha she's precious!

korie said...

Yeah I got to see her move!!! Can't wait to show this to the girls. She's so sweet.

Brandie said...

awe I miss her... I can't promise I won't be making a day trip this weekend :)

Kris/Noni said...

And what a gift. She takes my breathe away