Thursday, January 5, 2012

What!! NO CHERRY?!?!


As I sit watching Burn Notice while one of my girls is sleeping on the couch next to me,

and my other girl sleeps in the big bed (no picture; you're welcome, Ginny!), I noticed my happy hour Sonic Cherry Ocean Water is empty so I went to throw it away. I happily dump the ice in the sink to get to the cherry...I was disappointed. Why?! Why can't you do just a simple little thing like drop a cherry or two in a drink? Other Sonic bartenders get it right and some don't. Be consistent! Does anyone else have this problem? It made me think of an old cartoon I saw when I was a kid. It was hilarious when I was younger but has since lost it's luster.

To give a little update on our little joy, she is doing well. She has a bit of a diaper rash. We were putting some yeast infection prescription on it but it didn't really clear it up. Our physician explained to change the diaper even more frequent. I'm pretty sure we've gone through 80 diapers in the past week. But we will do our best. We are also letting her air dry as often possible. We have also switched to Boudreaux's; it works wonders. She's up to 8 lbs. 15 oz. We think she's getting so big. She's still adorable. She is starting to smile a little more and laugh in her sleep. I haven't seen it, just Ginny. She's so lucky.

2 comments:

korie said...

Keep the pictures coming!!!!

Adrienne said...

she's so sweet! more pics please! and i don't like fruit chunks in my drink so I don't mind no cherry...sorry!