Friday, November 5, 2010

The Day That Ruined a Poor Innocent Little Girls Life....

On a cold, dreary, and rainy Louisiana morning 29 years ago, I was soundly sleeping in my warm and cozy bed when all of the sudden I was woken up by my mother screaming loudly and in such pain and agony, I was scared for my life... My mom and dad were whisked away to the unknown for what seemed like hours... Cold, hungry, and all alone I waited for what seemed like an eternity until my parents brought home a strange package... The package screamed and screamed and projectile vomited all over them, and all over me and all over the house... They told me he was my brother... now at 3 years old I didn't know what a brother was, but I surely didn't like it... I told them to take it back, I didn't want any part of it... As this "brother" (as he was so often called) grew up he continued to be a pain in my side... teasing, tormenting, and getting me in trouble for beating the daylights out of him... Then he learned to talk... and to walk... and run all over the place making messes and breaking things and blaming them on poor innocent me... Now he is all grown up... I still wish they would take him back...
Well at least he is about to be married and from now on will be Ginny's problem..
Good Luck Ginny!!! You had your chance to run, now you're stuck with him...
Happy Birthday Brother!!!
ps. maybe you shouldn't have the same password for everything in your life :)

3 comments:

Leesa said...

LOVE IT!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COUSIN!!!

J and S Garcia said...

You rock Brandie!! LOL!!

Brandie said...

AAAHAHAHAHAAHAA!!!