Saturday, November 6, 2010

My Birthday

Yesterday, I was awoken to a disturbing chorus of some rendition of what, if I was drunk, would sound like the "Happy Birthday" song. Not only was I woke up early on my birthday but the sound was so atrocious. :-) HA!

My birthday was anything but traditional. Ginny brought me some wonderful pastries from a local, The Cocoa Bean; a giant cream puff, an eclair (my favorite) and a pumpkin muffin (Ginny is a bit addicted to pumpkin...everything!). They were all delicious. I also got plenty of texts and messages from friends and families!

On to presents...Ginny got me a shirt (soon to be seen in
our engagement photos) and the best remake of the best movie ever!!! If you watch Glee, the song, "Home" sung by Kristen Chenowith is from the Wiz. I'm so very excited to see it again. It has the incomparable Diana Ross and of course, the King of Pop, Michael Jackson (when he was, uhm, a little darker.)


I also got a great bike from Ginny's family. I'm way excited about it. I've wanted one for a while. My parents actually gave me some money for a bike a few months ago but some unforeseen expenses arose that quickly took that money. I've wanted to ride my bike to school since I'm so freaking close to campus and now I can!! YAY!

I was supposed to go to Baton Rouge to hang out with my parents to attend the best Mexican buffet ever...PANCHOS! But, I have had some, uh, medical problems. I won't be going there for that. My sister has also planned a dinner with some cake tomorrow. I hope I will be all better so I can go to that.

0 comments: